Do you schedule appointments with your clients? Do you work as a massage therapist, hairdresser, run a beauty salon or any other business where you get lots of calls each day from clients that wants to see you?
You’re not alone. In each business category, there are hundreds and thousands of companies struggling each day. A struggle to get faithful customers to choose their services and to make them keep coming back. So how can you make them come to you and how do you make them come back and make all their appointments with you?
To get more appointments, you need to be much more available and visible. First of all, how can you be available 24/7 without becoming a non-sleeping zombie?
1. Get an online appointment scheduling software for your website
2. Turn off your phone, and redirect all calls to your website
3. Market your website and make sure you have a good ranking in Google
Step 1 and 2 are easy, step 3 requires some changes to your website and maybe some invested money in a company that can help you with search engine optimization (SEO). Trust me, it will be worth it. You will get a big increase in traffic to your website, and besides this, there are a https://www.viiicumbreperu.org/ lot of side-effects with online scheduling that will fill your time slots faster and make you earn more money.
– Clients can book 24/7, when you’re not available to answer the phone
– No more no-shows, your clients will get reminders by e-mail and text message
– No double bookings, impossible with good online appointment scheduling software
– If a client cancels the last minute, another client can quickly book the slot
– Your clients will send your website to friends by e-mail, Facebook etc, and with just a few clicks, their friends made a reservation with you too
– Since it’s fun and easy, your clients will make more appointments online
So, what about my $50,000? Can I really make this much by just switching to online appointment scheduling? Yes! Let’s say you’re a massage therapist and charge $75 for an hour of full body massage. You work five days a week, and can take a maximum of 8 appointments per day. This would give you $12,000 a month.